Elizabeth tripped on the raised wooden beam that holds the woodchips around the play equipment at school and skinned her knee. The story that she tells about what follows is hysterical. "Mom - I cried and yelled for help and Max came to save me. He got the teacher and the teacher sprayed special foam on my knee to heal it. I am so glad that Max rescued me!" Apparently Elizabeth is a rough and tumble girl and had a similar incident the following week. In this one she says she fell from some bars onto the ground. We aren't exactly sure what happened, but this time Mikah rescued her. According to E - "Mikah rescued me just like Max did lasterday. I am so glad that she helped me!" Elizabeth is very dramatic about her personal interactions at school whether they are positive or negative and luckily in these stories even though she was hurt, it was a positive story about her friends.
About a week after these incidents, E finally got to return the favor. A little boy fell and skinned his leg. It wasn't a little boy that Elizabeth usually played with or even really liked. Thankfully though her mothering tendencies took over and she ran to him. She said - "I ran to him and started cleaning his leg up while I yelled 'teacher, teacher!'. And when the teacher came, she finished cleaning him up. I was able to rescue him just like Max and Mikah saved me!" Whew! Thank goodness Elizabeth was nearby in the face of danger!
About a week after these incidents, E finally got to return the favor. A little boy fell and skinned his leg. It wasn't a little boy that Elizabeth usually played with or even really liked. Thankfully though her mothering tendencies took over and she ran to him. She said - "I ran to him and started cleaning his leg up while I yelled 'teacher, teacher!'. And when the teacher came, she finished cleaning him up. I was able to rescue him just like Max and Mikah saved me!" Whew! Thank goodness Elizabeth was nearby in the face of danger!
No comments:
Post a Comment